fredag 24. juli 2015

Flamingo Friday #2


Hello ladies! Here is my second flamingo outfit out of four, this is a favourite of mine. :) Im also sporting my new flamingo sandals for the first time, such a pretty sight. :) Im so happy we had one day of summer (!) so that I could put this outfit on show. :)

Im so sorry for the dress riding up a little, I didnt pay any attention to it when taking these photos, Im a bit annoyed by it really. It kind of ruins the impression of the dress, how it flows over the body. Im a smitten kitten with this fabric and the shape of this dress, its fun,quirky and beautiful at the same time. :) Its  from the Danish brand Mania Copenhagen, I already own several mania dresses but this is the first time Im trying this pin up model. Its lower in the back than the front (cant remember the english word for that).. ;)

My flamingo sandals is by Miss Lfire, my first pair of shoes from them. Im really pleased with them, not only looking spectacular but surprisingly comfortabel as well. :) Wont be my last pair, Ive already got my eye on a few, hehehe. :)
So what else is cooking, well I have my last day at the office tomorrow and then looking very much forward to holidays for three weeks. We will visit the family summerhouse/cabin in southern Norway and preferably spend a day or two at the beach (fingers crossed) We are also going to the Zoo for the first time with our toddler, I hope she will like it there as she is really into animals. :) Other than that we will just relax and spend time with family and friends.Kind of low key vacation which I think is fine by my toddler. :)

Outfit details:
Cardigan from H&M (old)
Dress from Mania Copenhagen (recent)
Sandals from Miss Lfire (recent)

A close up of the flamingo sandals, dont you want them? :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar