mandag 22. juni 2015

Boden by me #2

Weee here`s a full rainbow for ya! :) Lately Ive been drawn to wearing skirts instead of dresses. A dress is pretty and all but doesnt require the amount of styling as a skirt where you need to find a top and cardi to match or mismatch. ;) My newest addition to my growing collection of retroinspired full skirts is of course this beauty by Boden. What can I say it was love at first sight online. :)

I wore this to work on a sunny day (they are few and far between) and this was just the perfect outfit. :) I really love the fit of this skirt, quite fitted at the waist and upper hip and then flares out.

I decided to match stripes on stripes to make the outfit a bit more interesting, I love to have fun with my clothes. :)

Finally I have decided on the outfit for my meetings in Brussels later this week. I hope this dress from Boden will see me safely through it all, its the more modest of dresses I own and its navy which is a corporate colour. Wish me luck ladies, Im sure gonna need it!!


What I wore:

T-shirt top from Kappahl (recent)
Cardi from H&M (old)
Cara skirt from Boden (recent)
Shoes from Vagabond (old)





2 kommentarer:

  1. Anonym6/23/2015

    Both outfits look great! Now I really want that skirt. My size is sold out, but I wonder if I could squeeze into a smaller size. Did you find the sizing generous?
    Linda

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Hi Linda! Im so sorry for my late reply. Well in general I find Boden sizing quite generous but I would advice you to have a look at the garment measurements in any case. :) Im wearing a size UK 8 L and the waistline is spot on ( Im usually in between size 8 and 10).

      Slett